Thursday, March 22, 2012

My favorite green cleaning supplies

I always try to choose greener options for our household. Aside from using peroxide, baking soda, salt, essential oils, and vinegar, I do like to use some commercial products to clean. Here are a few of my favorites. What are some of your favorite ways to get your house nice and clean?

The pink grapefruit smell of this is wonderful. I do wonder where the fragrance comes from though. I use this for bathroom deep cleans.

This really gets the toilet clean. The smell is fine, but not my favorite.

Love the dishwashing liquid! My favorite is the lavender mint, though this Lemongrass & Clementine Zest is really refreshing.

Charlie's soap is wonderful. In my mother in laws HE washer, we only use 1 tsp., making it last for 240 loads. At $12 a container, that is only 5 cents a load!

These are the best! Kills all sorts of germs without any worry of creating super bugs, as it is botanical. I love the smell, and use them for quick bathroom wipe downs.

Dr. Bronner's can do anything. Wash dishes, floors, babies, clothes, use as a toothsoap, shave cream, scented bath. I love it!


I love Bon Ami. It is gentle, cheap, and works great on my tub! Its the scrub that "hasn't scratched yet."
(Photo used with permission from bonami.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. We appreciate it!